Sunday, February 05, 2006

past entries

if any of my devoted readers feel my most recent entries have been little lacking in the length department, I highly recommend they go back and re-read my entries over Christmas break, those were written carefully when I had a lot of time to kill. they average three long paragraphs in length and were usually written in frequencies of every three days, as compared to this paltry once a week schedule that my job, classes, and having an actual life has regretably forced upon me. the Christmas break entries, if I may say so myself, were written fairly prolifically and are incredibly fascinating, please refer to those when you are bored with your own life.

on a side note, the "super bowl" is tonight. I can remember when I cared about football, but that was a long time ago.

No comments: