Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Day Thus Far

5:30 AM- I wake up after being up way too late
5:45 AM- in a rush to get ready for work I over cook one of my fried eggs and under cook the other (bleh)
6:05 AM- I get about three feet past my drive way before I realize that my front bicycle tire is completely flat- and I have neither a replacement tube or the time to change it.
6:30 AM -2:30 PM- work a rather frustrating shift of work in which I ran out ice, caramel, chocolate, and numerous other important coffee shop ingredients.
2:45- Slice my hand open cleaning the espresso machine, it bleeds profusely all over place and I have to call my parents to have them help me clean the store.
3:00- Find out that I got doubled booked and I missed a shift at my second job while working my first one.

*sigh*

I guess you could say I'm in a "glass half empty" kind of mood.

I

No comments: