Friday, September 05, 2008

Facts

Four months is far too long to go without eating at Steak N Shake.

Cycler's Cafe is the best bike shop I have ever been to... that has a restaurant and coffee shop. Naked Chicken Burrito = almost Qdoba quality.

Heine Bros, while a poor substitute for Quills, actually has a fairly legitimate cup of drip.

Third declension Greek nouns don't like me very much, and the feeling is mutual.

Bon Iver's "For Emma, Forever Ago" is one of the most genuine and refreshing (perhaps genuinely refreshing?) albums I have heard in a long time. Favorite tracks, "Skinny Love" and "Re: Stacks".

Now both of my brothers work for a Starbucks, making me the only Butterworth not wearing a green apron to work.

1 comment:

Bolo said...

Your bro called it "Charbucks". He's coming over to the dark side. I'm winning.

Word.