Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Links

Some familiar faces are over at Lang Thomas Photography. Lang had his work cut out for him, but I think he did a killer job.

I sorely missed not being in state for Sojourn's Ash Wednesday service, but thankfully it was thoroughly documented at the Travel Blog. Fasting is probably the spiritual discipline that I am the worst at- so locking arms with my brothers and sisters for this liturgical season is incredibly helpful.

It's weird how once you start preparing to move somewhere information about it starts popping up everywhere. My brother sent me the link to this New York Times article. I'm glad to have a head start on what to do after exhausting sight-seeing. (Granted in Istanbul, my desire to see historic sights will be depleted well before the supply).


No comments: