Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays

Well it is Christmas Eve's eve, which is my favorite Eve's eve of the year. In my family we we each get to open a present on Christmas Eve, so it is almost anticipated as the big itself.
I have seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe four times now, an all time record for me when it comes to seeing movies in the theater. I thought they did a pretty decent job but I have a few mild discrepancies, but they are not worth going into here.
I hope everyone this Christmas Season spends some time contemplating how Jesus came to earth in the form of a helpless infant. Really the concept of All Mighty God dwelling in the body of a baby is so incredible, is not surprising that so many people scoff and refuse to believe. But in my opinion it is one of the most beautiful things in human history.
Well my profound apologies to all of my dear friends that I could not afford to get presents. I only have my dearest love and devotion, which you may freely have. (I know, that's total crap, but I mean it)

No comments: