Saturday, December 16, 2006

PHX

Things I've decided/learned since being back in Arizona:

1. I wish Boyce was in Phoenix... or at least that Louisville stayed in the 70's during the winter.
2. While Apples to Apples may be the best party game of all time, I pretty much suck at it- probably because I think on a completely differant wavelength from everybody i know
3. Knocking a full glass of Sprite into a pregnent woman's lap is not the best way to be introduced to new people at a birthday party.
4. My friend Amber Hunter gets a whole lot more hits on her myspace than Peter's and mine
5. It's hard to practice the spiritual discipline of moderation when my Aunt Karen's peanut brittle and fudge is soo good.
6. I wish the Cardinals hadn't already blown any chance for the playoffs

1 comment:

Bolo said...

I don't think I've ever lost a game of Apples to Apples. Or even come close to it, for that matter.

Bowling, however...that's another story...