Sunday, March 18, 2007

Music Update

Well, the tour with Ben may not be happening... that's still up in the air. If it does happen the it will probably be reduced to half the amount of shows.

In other news, I am currently working on no less than four musical projects.

Hopefully, Butterworth & Sieg will finally finish recording 2-3 more songs. We'll then release an EP, speculatively titled "Hammers and Strings".

Also a local band called "The Confessional" has asked me to appear on their upcoming CD. Should be interesting.

Meanwhile, Ben Smith and I have been collaborating on a top-secret musical project. I can't say much- but it does involves drum machines and quite possibly will make you dance.

Also, I have recently become inspired to release an instrumental album. I have been listening to quite a bit of underthejunipertree and the Photographic, and it's starting to rub off on me.

So hopefully I'll actually get around to finishing one of these. I'll let you know when that happens.

1 comment:

Bolo said...

If you're responsible for making white people dance in public, I may have to send the Russians after you.