Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's been a pretty awesome/busy/crazy weekend.

Friday night was Boyce College's Spring banquet. My brother recieved every possible reward imaginable, including the outstanding graduate of his class and the Servant Towel. Amanda Moore and I wore vintage outfits- which if you ask me is very cool. She went for the Jackie Kennedy look while I attempted to pull off a straight Liberaci.

At the after party Matt Capps and I sang "To Hell with the Devil" by Stryper- pure hotness.

Saturday, I attended a film festival at Sojourn. Not only was this my first film festival, but it was also my debut as both an actor and a motion picture composer. The short film, Under The Juniper Tree, was directed by Drake Hatfield and featured, in addition to myself, the music of Cole Robertson and several other local musicians. The film recieved the "Most Beautiful" award, no doubt because I was in it (or perhaps despite of the fact).





No comments: