Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Times

The last few days have been considerably more interesting then the preceding week. Here's some of the more interesting things that occurred.

Friday and Saturday my buddy Darrick and I drove to Flagstaff to hangout with some friends from high school. For those of you who haven't been there, Flagstaff is a charming college town located in mountains (it is in the shadow of the San Fransisco Peaks, the highest mountain in Arizona). My dad lived there when he went to NAU some thirty years ago. Over the course of the 5 hour round trip we listened to "Kelsey" by Metro Station too many times to count.

Last night, I made a late night sledding run with my crew. Sledding is always fun- sledding by starlight when you can't see the bottom of the hill from the top is really fun. Hot Chocolate from Circle K and some late-late night Scategories capped off a fun filled day.

Today we traded in our sleds for skateboards and street luged some of the steepest hills in town. I regularly hit 35 mph on my bicycle, but 20 mph is pretty scary when one is only 2 inches above the pavement. The last time down I took a turn too sharply and ended up in a snow bank. At least it was a snow bank and not a ditch.

I also did some recording with Darrick. I am still working on the final mixing but be on the look out for a new song on our Monday Massacre page.

No comments: