Thursday, January 06, 2011

Home Brew

Anyone who reads this blog knows that I can be rather pretentious when it comes to coffee. I love it, but through a series of events largely outside of my control, I developed a taste for only the very best. However, I also live in a place where artisan, fresh roasted coffee is hard to come by. Thankfully I'm very blessed to have a lot of loving friends who have indulged my opulent addiction, even from long distances.

In the past year I've brewed coffee from some of America and Europe's best roasters here at my apartment in Istanbul- all with my Hario V60, Hario Skerton grinder, and traditional Turkish tea pot. These roasters include:


I'm not bragging- I just want to share how blessed I was. Thank you to everyone who had a part in this... also you'll be glad to know I shared the deliciousness with a lot of people.

No comments: