Friday, March 17, 2006

Ahh...There's nothing like a good swim to cheer you up when you are down. I swear, Blues music only exists because B.B. King couldn't swim.

In case you didn't know, the Women's Auxiliary might just be the coolest cats on campus. Thanks to their generous work in the Clothes Closet, I now have two more blazers and a pretty snazzy sweater vest. God bless those little old ladies.

Paul McNeil's birthday party was most entertaining. Nancy Jane was kind enough to open up her house for the event, and invited all of Paul's fellow student volunteers from Sprindale. For those who have never been, the Beanblossom estate is quite impressive; I mean how many people have a natural water fall in their back yard!

Well I would love to stay and type all day, but unfortunately I have places to go and people to casually aviod.

No comments: