Friday, March 10, 2006

Rocket Summer Tickets

My friend Robbie is in from Arizona. If you run into him, give him a big hug and make sure he feels welcomed.

I was recently informed that the Relient k is sold out. If this indeed turns out to be "on the level" than I will be happy to buy some tickets off someone, which will be a whole lot nicer than me clubbing you in the back of the head with a lead pipe and taking the tickets from your blood drenched body.

Those of you who know me well no doubt are now having a conundrum, because while I am open about my respect and occasional enjoyment of Relient K, I am by no means a die hard fan. Well the reason for the sudden impulse of violence and bribery can be explained in three words: THE ROCKET SUMMER.

For the past two years I have admired, sung along with, and danced alone in my room to the wonderful music of Bryce Avery. I must see him live and will stop at no means to achieve my goal.

No comments: