Sunday, October 01, 2006

19!

It was a very good birthday.

It started off with going to Mike and Amy Hilliard's wedding, which was wonderful. Mike sang to Amy, and there wasn't a dry eye in the entire church.

After getting back, Paul and I, in addition to a few friends, headed to Outback Steakhouse for birthday dinner. We had to wait about 30 minutes before being seated, but we passed the time by tossing some birthday frisbee in the parking lot, which was awesomely-differant. Once inside I splurged on a birthday prime rib and enjoyed a free birthday sundae. Two other people sitting near us also were there to celebrate their birthdays. I guess September 30th is a popular date to be born on.

I finished the evening by watching my newly acquired, long time favorite, House of Flying Daggers on DVD (widescreen of course). A whole slew of people were in the patio room, most of whom had never seen it before, and everyone with good taste agreed it was fantastic. I've watched it many times, but I am continualy blown away by how AH-mazing it is.

Well, I now begin my last year as a teenager. Exciting.

No comments: