Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random Thoughts about the Previous Week

I caught a late showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End last night. I felt like it was overdone, but still, it is a genuinely entertaining film that is well worth the $7. (Thanks to a tip from Paul, my group actually stuck around for the extra scene at the end of the credits.)

As a result of watching Pirates last night, I got very little sleep, for the second night in a row. Thankfully, I work in a coffee shop.

Unfortunately, I came crashing down from my caffeine buzz right as i started my shift at Karolynn's Kitchen.

Speaking of Karolynn's Kitchen, I got an $23 tip on a to-go order that I literally spent 5 minutes on- that was awesome. Also, that same night I won a free creme brule for selling the most rotisserie chicken dinners. It was delicious!

I bought another bike this week. It's a lower end, dual-suspension Mongoose mountain bike. Nothing fancy, but it will get me to work when I can't borrow my parent's car (oh the joys of being a one car family). Darrick and I went out for a spin today and had a blast. Pictures up soon.

Well the reality of an 11 hour work day off of 5 1/2 hours of sleep is sinking in.

I think I am going to collapse.

No comments: