Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

This week felt exceptionally busy... but it wasn't until I realized I neglected this blog for an entire week that I think it caught up with me. Journaling, running, reading, and apartment cleaning were also given woefully inadequate time, and I am feeling the affects. It's seems better time management or a simplified schedule is needed.

Today however was wonderfully spent showing my older brother Paul Istanbul (particularly Taksim, Örtaköy, Bebek, Levent). As a three year employee of Starbucks, he was particularly amazed by this location, which is easily the coolest conceivable consumer/corporate coffee shop.

Speaking of coffee, I would love to give this iced coffee brewing technique a try... and this GF Banana Bread recipe. Anyone interested in testing the results?

No comments: