Thursday, June 01, 2006

I didn't really have a purpose for this summer other than making money. Well I found one.

A new pizza parlor opened up in town with a very extensive arcade, especially for a town that only boasts 2,000 year round residents. Let's just say the aforementioned arcade has the single greatest arcade game of time (excluding pinball, of course)... a little game most people call Mrs. Pacman.

Shortly after learning of its existance, i found it necessary to completely demolish the existing high score and replace with my own.

Yes, this sweet little machine has given me a mission for this summer- to boldly defend my high score by continuously improving my game and setting the bar even higher for all those who follow in my path.

And I thought it was going to be a boring summer.

No comments: